Zemer support and feedback

on tcl can not find settings to switch the dpi to fit the screen

app doesn’t recognize accessibility is on even though it is turned on the phone.

can you make the artists refresh only when either pressing a refresh button or swiping up not automatically because it kills my data.

Seeing this new website or app makes me wonder how 24Six calls anyone who shares an account a Ganav, while using a hacked Spotify account or something similar is somehow considered OK. The only explanation would be that they invested so much into the 24Six device that they feel the need to protect anything that could bring in extra income, since the subscriptions probably bring in more revenue than the actual device.

Yes, Spotify and Amazon Music also say their plans are per household. It’s just funny to see people take such a strong stance on a Jewish-owned platform, that it’s completely assur, while ignoring what Spotify and Amazon Music say about sharing their services.

But it’s definitely a cool website. Whether using such a site for free music is permitted is something to ask your LOR. It really shouldn’t be different from JMS that plays 24 hours a day.

Thanks for the work that went into it.

Burn your TCL.

Get a better plan.

Just curious how you’re pulling the music. Is it sorted and set up to automatically pull all Jewish music, or did you have to manually plug in every Jewish artist?

And no different from an ad blocker that also steals from YouTube. Every filter these days has a built-in as blocker - so yeah.,

I take care of that.

Scripts, but I also have to manually review everything.

18 new artists today

For reference, I’m not bashing it at all. I’m just asking out of curiosity, since you guys built a beautiful app. So obviously you’re of the opinion that there’s nothing wrong with sharing accounts or using free versions.

:rofl: :rofl:

not sure… but right now it kills my data

Get yourself a US Mobile plan for unlimited at 16$ a month or Mint mobile for $180 for the year.

Streaming music will definitely abuse your data.

I’m assuming that you have a misconception of how this app works. There is no paid ytmusic account that is shared. That would get banned in one day.

Unless I misunderstood :slight_smile:

What should I do about it… Data is always a problem. And it does not fetch thaaat much data to refresh… One song playing is like 30 refreshes.

yes yes, i was adding to your words.

You’re pulling all the music from Spotify, which is kind enough to leave their servers open for you, by using a scraping tool to pull all the artists you want into your own site. Or am I missing something?

Nope

All I’m pulling from Spotify (and many other sources, Spotify was just yesterday) is JUST artist names. That’s literally it.

The rest is up to me to find them on ytmusic

We don’t host any music files ourselves

Thanks much for fixing it.

Embarrassed to be so busy with this😳, but “Monsey girls choir” and “zahav girls choir”, still coming up.

Thanks! That helps a lot!

When you find an artist, please share the link (can get it on the top right of the artist page).

i updated those. Artist report coming in a few minutes.

Cool, very smart. I guess you’d have to deal with it anytime the original source gets deleted or moved.

Don’t see why an artists channel ID would change. Hope not.

Great.
Just found 3 more…