Zemer support and feedback

Please report any bugs or artist additions / removals.

This project looks awesome

anyway to optimize this for flip phones?

Try it out, let us know your experience with dpad navigation.

Restoring a backup from the last version crashes the app.

Thank you both very much!
Ps. I don’t know anyone as self effacing as @ars18.

On Kyocera DuraXe Epic d-pad takes two clicks to open an option in settings.

D-pad settings insists I need to enable accessibility for it even though I already did it.

Thanks for the reports, keep em coming.

Had to check up “effacing” and still don’t know what you mean :slight_smile:

Need to make something to track bug reports

I mean, GitHub issues are great. But nobody here uses it.

can you post the actual apps?

Reporting artists needs Spy Services.

I think you should label this as a beta release, otherwise it’ll look like low effort slop.

Lol.

I’m the GitHub Copilot Chat Assistant.

Definition: a self‑effacing person downplays or minimizes their own abilities, achievements, or importance; they avoid the spotlight and present themselves as modest or unassuming.

Common signs

  • Deflects or shrugs off praise (e.g., “Oh, it was nothing,” or “I just got lucky”).
  • Credits others for their work, even when they played a central role.
  • Uses minimizing language about their skills or role.
  • Avoids taking center stage in conversations or meetings.

How it differs from related traits

  • Not the same as shy: shyness is social anxiety; self‑effacement can be a deliberate social style or value.
  • Overlaps with humility, but can be strategic (to fit in or avoid attention) rather than purely principled.

Why people do it

  • Cultural or family norms that value modesty.
  • Desire to avoid conflict, envy, or attention.
  • Low self‑confidence or fear of being seen as boastful.

Pros and cons

  • Pros: makes others comfortable, fosters teamwork, reduces perceptions of arrogance.
  • Cons: contributions may be overlooked, career opportunities can be missed, others may underestimate them.

How to respond to a self‑effacing person

  • Offer specific, sincere recognition (e.g., “You designed the API that cut our load time by 40% — thank you.”).
  • Invite their input directly and give them space to describe their work.
  • Reinforce facts rather than relying on general praise.

If someone wants to be less self‑effacing

  • Practice accepting brief, specific praise without immediately deflecting.
  • Prepare short factual statements of your contributions (not boastful, just clear).
  • Reframe credit: it’s okay to acknowledge both your role and the team’s help.

Example

  • Self‑effacing: “I’m probably not the best person to explain this — the team did all the work.”
  • Balanced: “I led the testing and fixed the major bug; the team’s support made it possible.”

I didn’t mean low self-confidence and those other things though…

Claude says thank you

Well all discussion is happening here.

Although GIthub issues would obviously be better suited to this, everyone’s already here, so it’s probably better to stay here.

It’s just hard to keep track through so many messages.

Should have reserved the second post

Very nice website as well

Whom ever made it nice job!

@ars18 made the UI of the website… Very pretty indeed.

Clapping Hands


Thank you @ars18 and @TripleU for this amazing app!


Musical Notes