Zemer support and feedback

btw at least for me, the new artists you added won’t show up unless i clear data in settings and relaunch the app.

Being fixed soon

I have a whole weird system now

On every entry the app checks a database to see if it has updated. That seems to be not working. Will fix it. Many updates coming soon. I’ll be adding a kids algorithm as well.

Also it doesn’t seem to be able to search for public playlists. like if i want to play chanukka music, i have to hope that one shows up in the “random playlist“ section. (not sure if this is a bug or j a missing feature, but it would be very cool to see)

https://github.com/spotDL/spotify-downloader

Think I could fork and mod this to retrieve ytmusic artist ids from Spotify playlists?

Seems doable

There’s gotta be huge jewish Spotify playlists

Now that I think about it… I don’t really need spotdl

Same issues with lyrics and downloads.
Also female singers coming up even it’s switched off in the content settings.
(I actually still use the old version for downloads.)

Overall a great job done!! :100:
Thanks to everyone who worked (and is still working :grin:) on this beautiful project!!

report those.

we’re working on the downloads function to include paths. lyrics do not come with the download. lyrics exist if the track supports it.

Lyrics not coming up at all even on songs that it comes up in the old version.

thanks will look into it


on it

Looks like community playlists doesn’t work in search (intentionally) but the home page shows “random playlists"

If you’d like to test drive the new updates for Zemer, and will provide feedback, please send an email to beta@zemer.io

Feedback important!

Old app going down shortly. Please update to zemer version 2 if you havn’t yet.

By old app he means my old one.

It’s done. The old app will no longer work. Please download from the website.

Great app, is it possible to make a version with no lady singers?

Thank you.

There is a toggle in settings->content

fixed it. it was not detected as womans content.