Technology discoveries and casual discussion

Sometimes its just very funny but there are some tools where you can get some of premium features with just some clicks in inspect

I do that with paywalled websites a lot to view content

Weird. I don’t think I ever told Claude about jtech yet the first place it crawled when I asked for info about the TCL is jtech!

Copilot does too

LOL, TechRadar decided that the only reason someone would want the Clicks Communicator is because Apple messed up the iPhones keyboard in iOs 26.

Talk about living in a bubble.

Random Tech things that you want to share that don’t deserve their own thread.

Post those comments over here

A lot of times I want to write something but I feel that it does not deserve it’s own thread, so I am opening this.

This should be used for anything that you want to say that does not fit into it’s own category, and can be anything tech related. I think that this will make a lot of other threads less cluttered, and conversations from other threads can be moved here if needed.

Actually filtered AI?

It is a nice idea but I don’t see the use case for this. You are stuck using a small model with limited info vs point flow.ai uses all regular models and filters the output. Benefit being that you get all of the new models.

I just updated to the latest version of claude code and wow im loving /btw !

The designer of GitHub’s OctoCat died.

GitHub itself isn’t dead yet, but MicroSlop is working very hard to make sure that happens.

Was I really supposed to know that their logo was an Octocat? Yes, it’s instantly recognizable, but it’s just a silhouette of a cartoon person.

my shell commands are getting more and more elaborate:

just today:

rg --help | head -20

(the help output is huge)

…I wanted to continue

rg  --help | head -40 | tail -20

then later

vi $(rg -l "some string" .)

I guess you pick up some things watching claude in the terminal doing all its “grep sed awk” stuff!

how do u reach new levels on jtech

Be active…

What about me from 3 to 4?

@ars18 added a workflow/github action to my jtech TUI repo to auto build for all platforms,
it got me thinking, maybe it can also compile APK’s?

claude תענה’s you could, would’ve been helpful when i would try to write/vibe code apps on a f21 with termux and I didn’t wanna/wasn’t able to compile on the f21, just push and pull

Course it could

never knew :man_shrugging:

LOL

I just showed my chess games export to Claude, Copilot, and Gemini separately, no context to each other and gave them my github — and somehow all three AIs independently guessed the exact same IQ: 118. - I’m convinced they’re all running the same model at this point.