Sonim Xp3+ 5G (X320) Master thread

I believe Kyocera Cadence and Kyocera DuraXV have it in message+

1 Like

Is there a recent apps option?

Unfortunately not, I even tried a shortcut but that didn’t install because the app was for a old android version

That’s a reason why i like the xp3800 better the only problem i have with it is that it double presses

Double presses? By that you mean one click presses 3 times?

Twice or 3 times so my text come out very weird

does tag filter it

Don’t buy it.

No but adb does work. There is also a pre-installed app that allows you to password block any installed app

@Dev-in-the-BM_2.0 I get that you dont like this phone but I think it’s just not your taste. I’ve been using it a while now, if not for the keyboard issue, this is a Exalt in my opinion

That is a big issue.

Almost like reviewing a smartphone and saying that it has an issue with its touchscreen, but otherwise it’s a great phone.

1 Like

I’ve gotten used to it quickly. Also possible they might still fix it with a update

Is it just this phone? On the xp3 after adding many apps even when its not slow the entire keypad is messed up. It usually presses more then once. On the xp5 instead the right dpad key requires a lot me pressure and many tries till it finally works but jumps 3… is it only me?

have the same issue on the xp3800 dont think it has anything to do with many apps do you?

did you ever try again with Verizon?

I tried with verizon (direct) and a verizon mvno (visible). I wasn’t able to make a single call or send a text because its not on verizons whitelist. Even when your outside of the united states roaming with a verizon sim card using their travelpass (in the sonim xp3plus 5G), it still doesn’t work! :slightly_frowning_face: verizon is crazy! Until this phone is on their whitelist or someone finds a workaround, its not gonna work on verizon

1 Like

yes i couldnt get it to work

Are there any Waze for flip versions that would work on this phone? I’ve tried a few of the versions on here but all are too old… Say they don’t meet system requirements….

On my XP3800 I just use a regular waze apk, since the Sonim doesn’t need modding.

1 Like

This one works fine for me on the Sonim XP3plus 5G

Thank you!