Sonim Xp3+ 5G (X320) Master thread

I also asked them if it will work with verizon, they didn’t give me a answer :frowning:

The FCC requires carriers to unlock phones after 60 days, just wait a little untill there is enough unlocked ones on the market……

1 Like

I have a pretty much brand new one you can buy from me if you want. DM me if interested.

Edit: it is unlocked and I bought it from a t-mobile store.

FCC requires max 1 year, not 60 days, and as of now there aren’t even another listing to buy it from except AT&T and T-Mobile, not even ebay

@phone How did you unlock it so early?

Maybe I spoke too soon. But I had to wait 40 days before I could unlock it. I think I know what you mean by unlock. You mean locked to a certain carrier?

Yes carrier locked, how much did you pay to get it unlocked early?

Didn’t have to pay anything. just waited 40 days.

1 Like

Oh I see now, 1 year is for prepaid plans, 40 days on postpaid, can you test it with verizon?

I’ll try it. But it’ll be tomorrow.

1 Like

I tested it with verizon on US Mobile. Shows having service both 4G and 5G, but for some reason can’t make calls. maybe need to set apn settings different. I didn’t play with it much.

1 Like

So only calls don’t work? Hotspot, Text, MMS, those work normally? I wonder if AT&T will work on the T-Mobile one, since the AT&T version was long time before the T-Mobile version

Don’t know. I didn’t have a whole lot of time to tinker with it.

Ok, if you end up trying let me know

I received this phone anyone know how I can enable developer

Also @Dev-in-the-BM_2.0 what’s your setup? What apps? What Dev tools… @anonymousfliphones can you root this @everyone is there stock ROM for this online

I want to try i only did this for the xp3800

Test it with verizon for me plz if you can, calls, text, hotspot, picture text, all that and let me know. There is a supposedly a code like on the Exalt and L125DL (LG Classic) that you can dial to enable developer options

Did you buy it from AT&T or T-Mobile?

Was having issues with att couldn’t get it to work @phone do you know how to fix?

Where did you buy it from?

Check out this thread Sonim XP3Plus 5G Accessibility Issue
Sonim XP3Plus 5G Accessibility Issue - #45 by kosherboy

1 Like

It worked thanks @Dev-in-the-BM_2.0 how can I get a mouse to work on this thing

1 Like