General technology questions

Not sure if this will fix the problem but you can try

Any recommendations for a zmanim and email (for Gmail) dpad friendly Sonim xp3800

Zmanim-smartzmanim

email-aquamail

Is it in the uploaded apps thread or where can I find?

Does anybody have a Messaging App that there is a whitelisting option to block MMS using a password lock?

New approach to blocking APK installation. Yes, I’m having fun with this :slight_smile:

I have quite a bit of ddr4 desktop ram. Couple hundred gb. Mostly 16gb modules.

Some 3200 some 2666v.

Got any interesting tech items you don’t use? Let’s make a trade

Help me get rid of these so I can hoard new things :slight_smile:

Whaddya think of a device like this?

  • need auth to flash in fastboot
  • recovery menu limited to ā€œrebootā€ in the menu
  • mtkclient known to brick device if you flash with it
  • all the classic removals in system (+ many modifications to system apps eg. settings and system ui)

Any holes?

is it only me who has the problem that when i click on a picture to view on this website it becomes big for 2 seconds and then dissapears?

Got tired of waiting for the guy. Seriously!

mah zeh?

Patched crb

Every single time I make a tiny change to my hardware my license gets revoked and I don’t want to reach out to the guy everytime.

4.5 hrs later… Lol

If you think Linux is complicated, try editing Windows programs :slight_smile:

Couldn’t even edit due to anti-tamper, this is a patch after crb is loaded.

not exactly a small question but can anyone explain how to properly use the reseller portall.

  1. whats a custom value when creating a new license key
  2. whats the main key with full access
  3. has anyone gotten the remote policy change to work is there something i need to do to set it up so i can make remote changes.

Added to ā€œaboutā€ of the ā€œpaidā€ category.

Yup didn’t think that can ever happen LOL

Thank you.

What does cast mean? To open on a new device like android auto?

Lol I am too lazy to just Google It

cast means to wirelessly send media from one device to another, where the second device then plays the content while your phone acts as a remote control

The main difference is

ecosystem & interface: Android Auto mirrors your Android phone with Google Assistant, a card-based layout (CoolWalk), and deep Google integration (Maps, Assistant), offering customization

So it’s basically a Bluetooth Computer Monitor just with a phone?

@admins can you add to the bulk options on the main page to make read all?