General technology questions

for what? the kyocera?

What does Wonder have against Russia? :rofl:

I went into engineer mode ony qin f21 I may have by mistake switched a few things I know nothing about,

Would reflashing the bands partitions and then rewriting the IMEI reset everything in there to default?

Yes

Does the TCL Flip 2 let you install apps to a microSD card?

No

I feel so shortchanged, after pouring hundreds of hours into learning a language, all the ins and outs, suddenly this guy (and AI) comes along and he can make a better website than me and with much less time.

I will say this though: He’s missing out. Assuming you dont get too many bugs or errors, coding can be very enjoyable and fun.

You should be able to make an even better product than him with your coding skills + AI.

hey guys! I’m currently in Israel with cellcom service and having issues with Gmail. all other websites work https no problem but for some reason my email app doesn’t load (it’s not official Gmail app) and mail.Google.com also refuses due to some certificate error. I’m not familiar with web certificates so if someone can please help. I wonder if this has to do something with cellcom intercepting for some reason and why if so only Gmail and how do other Israelis get around this. would appreciate any help.

I am getting super lazy I see. From console

please anyone? :sob::sob::sob: I don’t wanna be locked out of email for the next few months…

Can I get feedback on this E-Commerce Marketplace Website that I built…

For both Desktop and Mobile

Yesterday I learned that if a device is not provisioned, weird issues can pop up. Example in my case was recents and screen lock not working. Strange.

Not shady at all Unihertz :rofl:

Nothing absoloutely crazy, but an explanation would be nice. Connecting to their servers instead of mediatek.

246 solo replacement screens?

I’m getting a password screen when i try to unrar f21_restore.rar, can anybody please share it?

How strict are these Lakewood publications in advertising a product that does not have kosher ā€œcertificationā€?

24/6 is not approved by tag

Anyone have a volume control app for LG/Kyocera that will allow the me to raise the volume louder than the maximum? Or have a different idea to fix airpods being too low on call issue?