General technology questions

Thanks anyone have the premium version of mt manager used to have it but lost it

https://dietdroid.com/mt.apk

This is the one that @TripleU posted a long time ago

Anyone use this?

Ban risk?

Probably

Another one I found

MB Smart or MB Pro?

Because MB Smart doesnt have content filtering…

Why does the uploading % get stuck when trying to upload apks on the site?

I just tried it and it said it weighs too much.
Upload it to Drive.

Does anybody know of a way to add call setting to a Tiq Mini M5 like the Fig phones have? (see pic) The M5 has a dual sim card slot but when you’re on one line and somebody calls the other number it goes straight to Voicemail. If I could have the call settings I would be able to call forward the numbers when no answer to the other number that way it at least shows a missed call instead of going straight to VM.

Starklyte


They’re literally just selling a mouse app and a T9 keyboard app.

Grinning Squinting Face

Know anything about how much this is worth? Untested, no plug.

cisco c9300-48u

@admins Where did the meme thread go? They were so funny

Reach trust level 2 and you can see it. Reach trust level 3 and you can post.

did anyone ever make a kosher zoom app?

(is that even possible?)

(i have it working on my phone, cant find any iabs, but wasnt really looking for any) also, if anyone has smartlist or even zoom(not as common) when I dial a number, it automatically asks which app I want to use to dial, is there any way to make it use my default app?

Level 4 has some moderator-ish capabilities, so an admin has to promote you.

Level 3 doesn’t mean much, unless the admins set permissions for a specific category (see, post, etc.) to only level 3.

did anyone tried that?

https://romdevelopers.com/index.php?a=downloads&b=file&id=153953

I did not edit the HTML or Anything… That is for just Today

@admins Not sure what happened there, something off center

Update I guess