I just wanted different people from different accounts…
Is there a way to remap the keybinds to the default launcher of the TCL flip 2? I want to make the “OK” button open to https://jtechforums.org/t/uploaded-apps-thread/990/26?u=general-firok? how would I do that?
is there any way to see the output and logs of a Google Apps Script’s executions deployed as a web app without creating an entire function to send the logs manually? I can’t seem to see any logs in executions.
For some reason the Web App’s don’t allow you to view the logs.
I would recommend setting it to load the logs to some sort of database or script properties if you need to view
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/458223518/6-pound-phone-case
The 6 Pound Phone Case is chunky, dense, and made of stainless steel. It’s designed to be inconvenient, and encourage less phone use.
Yay I could get a smartphone!
I didnt know you can add RAM to a laptop…
Every day you learn new things!
Depends which one. Some laptops have soldered ram only.
Anybody know how to short a device into brom?
Anyone got any youtube videos to share?
I’m not going to ask which device…
You don’t have to ask i’ll tell you its an amazon fire tablet. Sorry nothing kosher
@Shalom_Karr are you able to create an AI hotline? Texting is good but a hotline is easier. Currently there is 1800 chat gpt but it has a limit that doesn’t refill.
I did through Jotform but the limits were too low for a free account
I haven’t bought a qin in almost 2 years so I’m out of the hock which sellers on AliExpress are reliable for qins nowadays?!
I have this Qin (Eko Biz) F30 that the customer says deletes all the data he puts on the phone every day but keeps his original data from before this started happening. A factory reset just fails. I believe this started around the same time that I had trouble with a bad update that was sent but I never had any of them do this before. Does anybody have any suggestions? Or will I have to send it back to the supplier? Thanks
Call cellular for less
Or a link?
I bought from the link below in January.



