General technology questions

persist.sys.auto.sd.time #

Weird prop I had to find out about today because a device would shut down after an hour on the dot, and I removed the settings entry for it. Was set to 60.

Which phone? Why does this exist?

Not a phone

For auto shutdown setting. Why? Dunno. Power saving?

in the egate reseller portal - whats an api key as oppose to a software license

whats ā€œcustom valueā€œ when making new software licenses

anyone has cat s22 gmail apk with blocked WebView?

not possible

ok thanks anyways

im made a backup using adb and now i want to restore it (adb restore my_backup2.ab) and it seems to work the prompt shows on the device and it runs for a couple minutes stops with no errrors and the backuped things dont show up

Which Android version?

ADB backup has been deprecated and unreliable for a while.

its android 11 - i ended up extracting the backup and manually puting on

https://github.com/Fleishigs/K-Pod-Android-App/releases/download/v1.0.0/app-debug.apk
can the oilam give me feedback on this its k-pod in an app much better then web in my opnion and downloads go to music

Side note, anyone in Brooklyn want to sell my stock of assorted tech items for a percentage? I have quite a bit. Various items.

So, which thinkpad am I buying?

First, T or P series?

How much is that - $2000?

I dunno, I can give you the model number

cisco c9300-48u


Dunno

Anyone know how I can contact @A.I.V ?

does anyone know how to get contacts off of a qin f21 filtered by fig?

when trying to export it doesnt do anything

Does it cost anything to get approved? If no, I don’t mind, if yes, I’m out.

I don’t mind selling an unapproved device.

24six will not be happy i don’t know if they could do anything about it though

Here’s the way I see it:

Can you buy an unfiltered device? Sure.

Can you download 24/6? Sure.

Is my device an android device that includes the free 24/6 app? Sure.

They should happy with the new subscriptions, and not having to deal with device breakage.

Also, that wasn’t my question :slight_smile: