Can I get feedback on this? Disclaimer it’s not the official Hatzolah Website yet do not take info from here for real
This was their website so I felt I had to help a bit
Can I get feedback on this? Disclaimer it’s not the official Hatzolah Website yet do not take info from here for real
This was their website so I felt I had to help a bit
very nice!! I love the style. I think it fits the context.
not sure if its intentional but there isn’t donate jumping out as much as i would expect from a non-profit living off donations.
Not intentional. You think I should make it stand out more?
Ask them but i think so. Currently its only all the way in the bottom or if you click the dropdown menu
Updated
Curious, did they ask you to redesign or you offered? Btw very nice website you made
Somewhere in between