Can someone write a clear guide, for begginers how to remove a browser from a TCL flip 2?
Iv’e been looking all over the website for how to do so, and couldn’t find any clear one.
thank you.
Can someone write a clear guide, for begginers how to remove a browser from a TCL flip 2?
Iv’e been looking all over the website for how to do so, and couldn’t find any clear one.
thank you.
couldnt fully follow on that one. if someone could explain more.
Maybe explain which parts you didn’t understand
where are you holding that you got lost (meaning: where do you know till [ex. to use adb, enable debugging])
Is this one not clear?
EDIT: I just posted a guide on how to remove the browser with a modified recovery. Note that I wouldn’t necessarily call the guides I’ve posted beginner level, but they’re the only way to remove the browser and not have it come back after a factory reset. Please let me know what you need help with, and I’ll try to be of assistance.