Waze for flip phone

Can someone send the way that I can put on Kyocera e4610 and e4810 that works well on flip phones

Iirc you can download a regular APK from APK pure on those phones.

What do you mean by working well on those phones?

Like looks well on the screen and navigates quickly etc

I have one now that I think was modified by Anonmynous Flip Phones, but it shows a white screen when trying to navigate places

If it was modified by me it would say it on the splash screen i posted 3 of them try all 3

Yeah, it says on the splash screen your name, yeah

Where are the other two

Same thread

Apps4flip waze versions were able to get a built in cursor in the app and that worked much better then using a virtual mouse. Their versions don’t work anymore, does anyone know how to get a cursor built into the app?

I think it was done with App Cloner

2 Likes

On which phone?
Because on many phones, the built in mouse is really slow or unresponsive, and C9 works great.

Unless you’re one of those diehards that are still stuck on KCO.
Not sure what’s so good about KCO.
At least if you’re using something MATVT based, use @sh7411usa’s Pointer.

Kyocera cadence and LG exalt, couldn’t get C9 to work, they require so much instructions if you don’t root your phone

Why are you still using those phones?

1 Like

Give me a good replacement of the LG Exalt!

Ohhh I got lots of reasons for that

The best phone to have apps (Was). Excellent clear screen, beats all Kyocera’s and even the LG classic. 5MP camera. Fast response. First VoLTE flip phone in the world. Works in most country’s (On 3G). Excellent system apps. Great T9 and keybord (It doesn’t blow up at some point). And we cannot forget Message+! Also I spent over $300 on it so only feels right to use it for a few years. Lots of other reasons I can list but this is enough for now :slight_smile:

I’m looking into the new Sonim though and that might be my next “Exalt”

2 Likes

Don’t.

https://jtechforums.org/t/sonim-xp3-5g-dream-phone/1435/73

1 Like

What’s the main issues that you don’t like this phone?

Unresponsive keys.
Weird screen shape.

I’m aware of both of that, exalt also has the same “weird” shape, as for the keys I think they fixed it in the AT&T version but I am not sure. Is that all?

https://jtechforums.org/t/sonim-xp3-5g-dream-phone/1435/73

Seems ok to me, I just need it to work with verizon

And before you ask why I don’t switch to T-Mobile, its because T-Mobile is just a terribly bad service that I see people regret switching to, and there prices are too high, US mobile’s (light and overall) network stinks too in my opinon