This is what happens when I need shirts:
Nice! I was about to ask you where you found that. Then I realized I should ask how you made that??
Haha yeah I made it
The one thing I can’t scrape is credit card rebate offers, so I just added it to the calculator for manual input.
This might help you, but sometimes using coupon codes deactivate the cash back anyway
I don’t understand: how can you scrape discount codes and know which ones are actually usable and reliable?
I have a system inputting each code into actual cart with a variable shirt amount, and parsing results.
Sticking with just rakuten for now.
Codes are being verified and pulled from the source, and minimally from coupon aggregators.
All done on CF worker.
very cool and now I have to ask: Why do coupon code sites not do that- and instead rely on either nothing or fake screenshots that don’t actually reflect the discount they are offering? Do they just make enough money from the click that they don’t care that anything should actually work?
Honestly don’t know. I’m using undocumented CT api endpoints for a lot of the functionality.
We shall see how it runs over time.
xhr?
Fetch
Next step is to add that clicking on copy should open the website with your affiliate link.
Yeah I need to sign up.
nice! I actually just bought 5 shirts ![]()
I was too busy making this to buy shirts… Now it’s higher pricing per shirt ![]()
Question is if I really wanted to buy shirts to begin with… ![]()
I definitely need em but this was more fun haha
Me too