I can’t even count the amount of times I told people to “turn their phone off and back on” (First step of troubleshooting and they asked me , “How?” And I say, “Google it”. So I gotta thank them for that article. We can all sit and bash Microsoft for being horrible, but not Apple and Samsung for burying shutdown in a menu. And making the Power key into an AI button, forcing it down our throats, but no one bashes them about it. Only when Microsoft puts a button on our keyboard they get trashed, and they are not replacing the entire power button. And let’s not even start with Apple’s “privacy and security” features. Worse than Microsoft being addicted to those annoying “Do you want to allow this app?” is Apples scam security features. If you want for example, Any desk, you have to dig into the settings to allow each of these permissions instead of just saying “YES”…