Filtering a relatives pc, with techloq. First time
Main account whitelist, and she wants another user for the kids with no Internet.
Best approach?
Also will be locking down bios.
Anything else I need to do for it to be safe for kids?
Filtering a relatives pc, with techloq. First time
Main account whitelist, and she wants another user for the kids with no Internet.
Best approach?
Also will be locking down bios.
Anything else I need to do for it to be safe for kids?
Techloq offers option for multiple users and the can bind each Techloq user to windows user.
I am not sure if you can have a block plan as an additional user. You can technically block all categories and block google search but it will not be a full block. Don’t take my words at face value though.
I more want to just disable Internet entirely, whether through techloq or group policy. My windows skills are rusty though
Of course they can. Maybe they’ll have to do it manually and not officially call it “block plan” but thats on them not you. Effectively should be the same to the end user…
you can also block command prompt and .bat .exe extensions from running on that user if the kids are tech savvy, but techloq second user is prob the simplest and best for this case