Sunbeam Numberlink

Sunbeam Numberlink is now in beta.

https://sunbeamwireless.com/numberlink-use-phone-number-across-multiple-devices/

New functionality, syncing contacts, call logs, and messages across devices.

Supports messaging on your pc.

Oh wow cool

Haha, I asked them about announcing it on JTech several days ago, but they were worried about getting flooded with too many users for their beta software.

I am a Sunbeam dealer, btw. Use code NUMBERLINK to get $20 off on our store:

Are there a lot of sunbeam users here?

This is epic! Please share your experience.

Finally!!! I’ve been holding on these news forever lol

Good to know, it isn’t free:

Pricing?

No sure yet. I send them a message about it.

Amazing News for dumphone owners

This will help a lot of people

Can someone eli5 what’s going on here?

I’m considering switching from jelly but I’m heavily invested in Google voice

This allows you to use a smartphone and a dumbphone with the same number. The smartphone will use the app, the dumbphone regular calls and text messages. Also, you can reply to text messages from a desktop application. You can also use up to 6 devices and use them with the same number.

Are you able to see a list of all your threads and go into them and reply or you just can see someone texted you and on the spot reply?

So no way to use with google voice

No. It has nothing to do with Google voice. Neither does the phone come with Google voice or play services.

I believe you’ll have full threaded access. I’ll be testing as soon as they open up the portal

Any update on pricing?

3 Likes