Shalom Karr's portfolio website design feedback

Moderator routing: The client-domain update is in New Bridges ABA website migration, with email-domain and SPF configuration in its own question. The old promotion-policy debate is preserved as read-only history. Keep this portfolio-design review focused on the portfolio.


Can I get feedback on this Update?

2 Likes

I like it.

I would also remove the words “it’s a great example how to use javascript to”…

Feels repetitive.

Lol, Ai generated. did not notice that

1 Like

Website is nice just a few comments.

  1. There is no way to see the full message here.

  1. On blog page when going over an article it becomes a hot pink, consider making it a lighter color.
  2. On newbridgesaba.pages.dev consider changing it to their domain newbridgesaba.net

4. Maybe remove the SK Redirector from the website… I think that the topic was removed from Jtech Forums…

2 Likes