Qin F21 Pro v3 hard brick and Windows USB detection: recovery case

anyone how to fix a v3 brick

https://github.com/Noochtech/awesome-qin-f21-pro/releases/download/v3/3.0.2.Stock.7z

just tried that phone is unresponsive

How did you flash (and what got it here)

tried flashing stock didn’t realize it was A orange port now its in a hard brick

I mean how did you flash what I linked?

Spflash format+download

yes with owl button but all i get is windows doesn’t recognize usb

Oh I dunno Windows. Check for update then check for optional drivers in advanced options.

I don’t have a Windows update I will try restarting

On the update menu look under advanced options, optional updates.

Found something let me try

Still getting USB not recognized

I stay far away from windows driver stuff sorry

when you flashed it it never actully flashed you juts got an error

if so then use the stock v3 that the company sent me and flash it again using format all + download

The phone was in a hard brick but I was able to fix it flashing the stock by disconnecting the battery thank you so much

When I tried flashing it when It was in hard brick nothing comes up because the computer can’t detect anything and the phone doesn’t even respond

Then what happen ?

Like I said earlier I disconnected the battery and then I flashed the stock that was posted here for this version and then I flashed over my backup and sent it back to eBay.

Sorry didn’t see…