LG Classic Talk-Only with Waze

I want to filter an LG Classic, Talk-only with Waze. Does anyone know any Kosher ROMs for the LG Classic with Waze or any other method to completely filter it (that means no hotspot, video playback, and reset loophole) and make it talk-only with Waze?

No Roms around since no one got ahold of the firehose.

Look into oldmdm, Livigent and egate and other mdms that support a low android verison. I belive tripleumdm doesn’t work

TAG can do it

That’s an mdm

Does the job

I don’t think TAG can do Talk only with waze

Does the Livigent MDM for the LG Classic allow Waze?

no

But doesn’t TAG use Livigent?
How do they allow Waze?

no, not since its been hacked

I did it there (with kosher cellutions i think)

officially the apps version is talk/text but ask them to adb uninstall messaging before installing the filter

Is anyone able to confirm this with TAG’s filters?

i had done it