@mods i cant post in tech memes (?)
If you post in the random questions thread I can move it to Tech Memes
My experience with Linux - Linux - JTech Forums
The link under this goes to jtechforums.org
Why would Discourse rebuild randomly?
Is it something done manually, or it is an automated task being triggered by something?
Had that 2 times today.
Never had it on any other Discourse site.
Sorry but the container was having issues. all fixed now.
For some reason I assumed that supporter is monthly.
I became a supporter now, and awaiting my badge.
I saw the 2 posts and responded to them in the discussion page, later the 2 posts were moved to discussion after mine.
Is there a way to quote a user in a different thread?
Quoting is just some custom markdown. (Which btw means you can easily forge your quote
.) But even without writing out all the markdown you can click on text, click copy quote and then it’s in your clipboard to be used wherever you want.
Can we add a feature to the site that If someone has a question that was already asked either by him or someone else and it was never answered, he could click on the question that was already asked and click re-ask for followup
randomly, clicking the icon on top right will bring me to “oops something went wrong!” instead of the usual home,
i have to close the browser tab and reload. @mods?
yeah we need a full rebuild
@TripleU the translate doesn’t do anything even when its on
yeah gotta work on it
I like some stuff and the new look. But everything seems a little bigger (tablet).
@TripleU can you change back to the setting that the avatar changes to the person who posted last on a phone you can’t see the other side thing







