Install LineageOS on Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Tablet

How can I install lineage on my Samsung Galaxy tab a7?
Stock Android is extremely slow when it turns on will this fix this issue?

Anyone? @flipadmin

The Lineage site has a very good guide.

Link

my tablet is the sm t225 cant find the guide anyone?

Ok I successfully have voltage Android 15 gsi running properly with Bluetooth Wi-Fi and cellular running on my Galaxy tab A7 SM-T225N
Here’s how I did it

First I enabled OEM unlock (a whole long process of is own) then unlocked bootloader then Flashed twrp and stock vb meta image via Odin then booted into fastboot in twrp Flashed clean vb meta from Google then Flashed voltage then I booted and classic gsi issue cellular and Bluetooth didn’t work so I booted into fastboot via twrp and flashed the stock vendor and now I successfully have a non Samsung os running on my tablet which has no bloatware and running much quicker then stock

This post is unclear since I didn’t think anyone would actually use it but I felt like sharing but if someone actually wants to do this to theirs message me and I’ll bli neder help