General technology questions

No problem :slight_smile:

I dunno what you were trying to say exactly but it was more the wording, and the fact that whatever the answer might be, would be applicable to people actually looking to break them.

Like I said before, I’ll wait for the other admins.

But Noah has been mentioned. Who remembers? Only senior jtechforums members know this… Has to do with scam adviser ratings on our site…

Remember the content his associates definitely did not post to jtech? :rofl:

Lol, btw I spoke with him later, like a month later - Noah himself is a nice guy. The rest of the server were a bunch of ā€œnot sure which gender they areā€ people… He wasn’t online during the whole episode… Also, many other ones later apologized to us, and we did some projects together. But the few main ones - obviously didn’t, and they are to this day certified retards.

timkoo?

yeh