General technology questions

Woah

https://annas-archive.org/blog/backing-up-spotify.html

Your lucky your works with wifi

Which Sonim is it?

It probably won’t work but if you haven’t already, try contacting T-Mobile, they might not help you but if you have the time then try getting to them

That’s really helpful!! I didn’t know the word netfree triggers some people… i wasn’t asking about cracking anything. Just how to set up my server and how to get my site approved by netfree. (tbh i was expecting it from certain individuals. Was hoping the normal ones would see it first and respond.)

whoever flagged the last 1, enjoy flagging this 1 too!! (it contains the word netfree! :nerd_face:)

I flagged it more because I just woke up and didn’t understand it…

It kinda looked like ā€œhow can I trick NetFree into allowing said websiteā€.

No need to get insulted, I figured someone else who knows more about filters would review it.

I dunno these things.

K no hard feelings. I was just shocked (somewhat). i also didn’t think it was you or someone thoughtful. I thought it was more the type of people who just scream every time someone posts a guide how to setup ai with sms…

i respect your opinion and sorry for my sharp language… :grinning_face: