Flipphoneguy's PythonAnywhere portfolio design feedback

Sure, Its cute the beginning

1 Like

Love the design, but the writing sounds way too much like AI.

maskim

i’m a terrible writer so i just use ai…

@flipphoneguy, I know already said it, but I had to say it again…

Your site is great.

Really creative.

And it’s enthusiastic wording stinks of AI.

2 Likes

K

What’s this about: " Warning: Windows Registry corrupted. User happiness not found. "?

1 Like

Make github.com/flipphoneguy a link

1 Like
flipphoneguy@manjaro:~$ whoami
flipphoneguy

Doesn’t belong in the establish connection box.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback! I made it much better now i think. Would love to hear back how its now.

2 Likes

Remove the percentages from the

Configuring telemetry you didn’t ask for Working on updates 45%

Uploading your private data to cloud (48%)…

The loading spinner should stay in one place.

The Core Philosophy section still sounds way too dramatic, fake, and artificial.

In the Projects section, remove ./py, ./apk, and whichever other sections are empty.

Make that when I click ./about_me, ./stats, or those other section buttons, the page scrolls, instead of just jumping to whichever section.

2 Likes

#GSAP

Thanks for the feedback! I’m thinking now of maybe keeping this for a joke but totally redoing it not terminal style at all but rather beginner friendly more modern fancy animations etc and slipping the whole windows rant. Waddya think?

NO!

Smart idea to make one that won’t leave non techies confused, but at least link this one on your Github profile.

1 Like

thanks so much for all the feedback! I really appreciate it! So i updated it somewhat and fixed some of the issues though its not perfect yet. I also made a second more simple 1. I’d love to hear feedback on both. Thanks all!

the new 1 is now at:

the old 1 is at:

Great!

Boring.

2 Likes

i hear but if my cousin asks me for a specific app he’ll probably have an easier time navigating through the new 1 but i guess they both serve their purpose for its crowd. (as if any of them will have views besides from myself lol)

1 Like

LOL, most of my Github profile’s readme’s hundreds of views are from me although to be fair, most of those were from me refreshing it when I first made as I edited and debugged.

2 Likes

Add full screen to the windows update one