I set up an email address to receive emails
but it is not being received
and cloudflare says it has been sent and received
Not sure, did you check your spam folder?
I also checked spam.
I set it up just now. It didn’t work when I sent the email from the address I set it to forward to, but when I sent it from a different email it worked fine. Try that (if you haven’t already)
I tried from another email and I did get it
Thank you
Did you set up the mx and txt records
Cloudflare sets it up automatically, and DKIM can’t be set up unless he gets an email provider, SPF will not help him. He can set up DMARC, but realistically speaking if he does not have DKIM and SPF his emails will be rejected long before DMARC comes into the picture.
Also I think that he needs an email just for inbound, so Cloudflare catchall is fine
Well for outgoing all you need is Zoho free plan but incoming will require changing mx and spkf and dkim records
I ddn’t use Ai @ars18 so i may have got sometihng wrong
Oh stop it ![]()
IF you use Zoho then for incoming you will need to change records, but for a catch all you do not need to change any records.
Do you mean for outgoing?
No, if you have a catch all for incoming emails form Cloudflare then they set up the mx records and they forward the emails to your personal gmail. If you use any third party email then you will need to change DNS records.