@kbc
price is good
it doesnt say storage size
Has sdcard slot so not so relevant unless they are offering a ton of apps.
basic info…
Yeah forsure
U.S. LTE bands?
Sales on ÂŁ.
why bother, i am trusting you that i am even purchasing the phone and that you wont sell me trash,
fine “securely” is good, why “we never see your card number”?!
and i do see the phone being the one from kbc but a few specs which just doesnt add up, it just doesnt really make sense that in less than 3 months they were able to cook up and model an entirely new motherboard. and hardware.
and that they arent charging so much, and the manufacturer told me that only a guy from the us has closed a contract (as of 3 months ago).
But i am impressed with the site though.
Ai wrote it up is the answer to all your questions
@Air_Condition150 any fcc additional info?
The site did look like AI but is this legit? Tag approved? Looks like a solid kosher option for it’s price
I think I did see this a while ago, will check soon and reply
Can’t seem to find this phone… I see similar stuff but not this. Likely not fcc approved, also because the website shows £ and not $
it’s only “Cheked” by TAG not approved…
(for me, nothing major)
it’s UK based why would they make FCC approval
eSIM and all that google apps. Curious if they will support RCS
does have MMS ?
they just went up in price from 135 to 150 and the second batch is shipping end of october
check out this link on ali baba https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/4G-Button-Smartphone-Dual-SIM-Dual_10000027758296.html?spm=a2700.shop_plser.41413.1.2fa12bc1CSEacx
i contacted them and they told me that they’re the one manufacturing them
This is same company everyone uses. Fig, LOM etc. They offered me a sample of this 6 months ago
Looks like they have Google Messages as one of their included apps, so this phone should have RCS.
I don’t get it. They barely tell you any of the specs, why would I preorder a phone I know nothing about
