Can eGate work on Android Auto AI Box?

Example

Only if you can access adb.

There is a Jewish company that sells this called auto waze, i think when you plug in this device to pc you have access to full system like root so you can easily delete everything
See Here

I think it’s possible, but I don’t own the device

I’ve successfully done it in the past it’s very hard and amount the only way to do it is by connecting to your car and connecting to a network for wireless adb

I didn’t specifically install egate but did run adb commands…
You can also try termux

Yes its possible don’t remember how it was done

Yes, I’ve successfully done it with this model, using wireless adb. (Side note, these things are buggy and tend to overheat, and often have connection issues or freeze… usually exactly when you need it. YMMV.)