Blocking MTK Client for kosher devices

is there a way to block a phone from communicating with mtk client? does anyone have a way?
thank you.

You will not find what you need publicly available

2 Likes

do you mind telling me privately?
thank you.

Nopes, and nobody will. Not mean, just the truth.

1 Like

always making me do everything myself…

1 Like

good luck…

1 Like

It’s not something you can just figure out. Not specifically you. Anyone

Just trying to save you from many bricked phones.

1 Like

very encouraging… is it harder than blocking fast boot?

2 Likes

well I got to figure it out, so there goes approximately 30 phones…:joy::joy::joy:

There’s an actual way to do it? Modding the lk.img?

Deeper than that. It’s at the preloader level

2 Likes

I hate to be that guy, but… why not?

I’m sure there’s a good reason, but right now I don’t understand why that information would be so secretive.

1 Like

what do you think? of course there is but everyone that does it the right way

bricked a few phones on the way (at least the ppl around me)

you figured it out? do you mind sharing it with me privately?

Sorry, I figured it out while working for a Kosher phone manufacturer NDA, y’all know…

2 Likes

do you have an email that I can speak to you privately?

toratechreal@gmail.com

1 Like

@shlomo1 If you find anything, let me know. I’m interested

845 533 3201

sure. if you’re willig to help, email me at shlomow123123