I’m excited
https://player.vimeo.com/video/1117272107?badge=0&autopause=0&player_id=0&app_id=58479
Will it have google spinka services? And where is the preinstalled mouse like on the original blackberrys?
I think there will be two roms to choose from.
Dunno about the mouse
Come to think of it I should check my old blackBerry if its a q20. Though its going to be a pain finding it. How likely is it going to be a q20 before I look?
So many models…
If it is a q20, you can buy a kit to replace the internals if you are interested
thought its just the motherboard?
Yes, but got to also make the charging port wider for the USB C port. I think some soldering too.
So I want to make sure I got it right. This is a group making motherboards for the blackberry classic that runs blackberry 10?
So all you do is swap the motherboards? Is that easy to do? What’s the android version?
Hopefully they made sure its going to work with US carriers? (all 3 of them?)
I think I basically answered myself these questions but want to know if I’m right. This is like $300? I think I also remember hearing they will include a blackberry classic for $450.
I hands down think this could be the best kosher phone ever. So, who’s ordering a few thousand pieces (if they will even make so many for one person to order that much)?
He’s also releasing his own phone - q27, and a passport upgrade kit - p26.
I really hope my Q25 works on Verizon. I want to use it as my daily driver.
Whats accepted now is flip/bar phones so its hard to sell these stuff for bocherim however it might be good for people who want some sort of hybrid.
Though I’d be scared to invest in 4g right now.
Shipped!
Exciting!
Any updates?
Hopefully soon
If you ever decide you don’t need it, I will gladly take it ![]()
But anyway, when you can, tell us what you think about this phone. don’t do it while driving