My friend got a Alcatel flip phone with kaiOS, it it possible to use ADB?
##33284## didn’t do anything (* not working… formating…)
which chaos (kaiOs) version is the alcatel?
You can always check out bananahackers for info. I think its bananahackers.net but i might be mistaken. I think it has to be under kaios 3 but I can double check there.
I‘ve gotten a alcatel kaios phone to connect to adb, the pm uninstall, install/hide and all those commands don’t work. There isnt a kaios version of those commands or any other command that does anything as far as I know
I don’t know Kaios at all but maybe you can push a app to the correct file location or delete an app folder etc. Kaios runs on Linux where everything is a file the question is how much permission adb gets. Obviously Android apps won’t work as Kaios works with HTML apps.
I dont think so. I was only able to get some devices details using adb (useless) I searched on banana hackers, Gemini, nothing. And I tried other Kaios phones only 1 old kaios Alcatel phone was detected by adb