Button mapper pro modded to open with *#*#258#*#* on Kyocera.
what can be done about it will a mdm help
Not my department sorry
Some mdms do block Iab’s. Usually by detecting when a web view is being used and making the app crash the problem is that Google Maps runs on web view even for basic functions so if you use the web view blocker, it makes Google maps, not functional.
how do i set that up is that an option in triple u mdm
Yes hold down on maps in the apps list and select block web view / in all browser.
Anyone has a good working hacked truecaller apk for android 13?
I need to be able to contact my son’s Doctors via Mychart
Can someone modify the MyChart app so that it can work on an LG cLassic? On APKPure it’s a xapk and on APKMirror it’s a bundle.
Thank You.
Not going to work on LG Classic:
[LGE] lge LM-Y120 (Android 8.1.0) Go
Version 10.7.3 is the most recent version that supports your device. If you want, you can download it here and upload to the forums and I’ll modify it for you, though I doubt it will still work. (I am already throttle at apkmirror)
Thanks, I was able to modify that version and install it. But it won’t let me actually login. I get an error message when I put in the username and password. Not surprised as many apps, even if I can get them installed won’t actually work.
Huh?
