A few points (remember: feedback, not criticism)
-
The “next minyan” box is in reality showing the next shiur, not minyan.
-
I dont know if this is placeholder text, but apparently shacharis takes just 10 minutes now? (I hope not lol)
-
There are asterisks next to quite a few minyanim. You should add an explanation on the bottom footer to explain them, or if unintentional, remove them.
-
The contrast for the main card, with the shul background, could be better. I tested it and white is better than black but I think a good idea (if u care enough) would be to change the background of the picture to something darker. Try this css for the hero:
background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.7), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)), url('img/shul.jpg');
- In my opinion the “Khal Yereim” english text could be a better font than the default Segoe UI you have now. Maybe something like Google Sans or at least Roboto. But thats just my opinion.
Let me know if this changed anything for you