JTech Forums D-Pad Dumbcourse App - Discussion

Still doesn’t work for me

I think I know what it is, will see if I can fix. Realllly old webview

Just a suggestion, if you can add notifications to the app.

Not sure if I can. It’s a webview. We’ll see

You can make a separate version for very old androids so it doesn’t affect everyone

Or a condition, let’s see. I’d rather just one.

It’s not the app. It just uses your webview. It’s the backend that needs editing.

@Air_Condition150 What version webview do those phones have?

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if it is working on a kyocera E4810?

Dpad working alright for all functions?

1 Like

one thing i must add that its more usable with d-pad then with touch which is a compliment but also a feature request if your using touch it should respond properly and not try to use the item selector

If you are using touch what do you need this for

1 Like

for a normal app with not some WebView one this is much better then the WebView one (in my opnion)

This is a webview :slight_smile:

There is a touch screen version available on the google play store

no i meant much better then the regular website webview

yeah that one is terrible

@Air_Condition150 force stop the app and try again on lg

I was able to log in, but this happens when I enter a thread. Almost

yes

1 Like

Force stop and try again :slight_smile:
@Air_Condition150

Nice job! It works now, thank you for this app!!

Written from my LG Exalt

1 Like