General technology questions

Oh, Its fine nothing important in the conversation

2 IMAGES REDACTED

Was good meant for people to ask questions about those stuff

Who is it open to?
From the title and messages that get moved there it doesn’t seem too private

Please send a dm or flag a post for these questions

How to Message the Admins

@Zvi_Wolf

Why are you posting a screenshot of you flagging his post??

To show a way to message the admins

I didn’t actually flag the post…

I was showing him how to

It doesn’t really work like that…

Your can try the cat s22 Google messages (go) but I don’t think rcs applies there.

A bit dramatic :joy:

yup,
by the way,
your Jtech fourm app is AMAZING,
really appreciate it!
Keep up your amazing work!


Sprint closed their airline service today

Welp time to book a new flight for double the price

My spirit points :frowning:

@anon25202202 you can post all your small questions here instead of making a new thread for each one General technology questions